Sangat Subjektif Sekali
Catatan tentang mencari tempat di Jepang oleh Aryanie Amelia
If you’re considering a move to Japan, be ready to get on board the major first mission. I didn’t have to do too much moving into Italy and Malawi, having found good places to live before arriving. But moving to Japan was different case because my company let us live in the dormitory while finding a place according to our taste. So here’s my advice on how to do it based on my experience. Not saying these are the only options, though. 🙂
First, start with finding an agency that speaks English. It was tempting for me to contact the numbers on the vacancy adverts on exquisite buildings, but most of those “common” real estate agencies only provide services in Japanese. So if you speak sukoshi Japanese or none at all (like me when I arrived), choosing English-speaking agency is wise. I found UR Whitestone, UR Sumai, and
Lihat pos aslinya 1.768 kata lagi
Tiny cottage reveals a cave in England (via Domain)
Hong Kong tahun 1950-an (via wherethecoolthingsare)
Tempat suku-suku terpencil (via boredpanda)
Vølurheim, sekolah sihir nordik (via Kotaku)
Steampunk, dieselpunk (via io9)
Tokyo, diedit Wakui Masashi (via kotaku)
Das Hochaus (via das-hochhaus)
11 Film terbaik tentang Berlin (via mitvergnugen)
Burung Sekretaris, pembantai ular (via iflscience)
Flight mode (via kompasiana)
Makhluk mitologi unik (via tor)
Some among my readers may recall a dreadful incident, created by a dark genius of political theater, in September of 2001. This dismal act involved aircraft and skyscrapers. It so transfixed the public imagination that some feared skyscrapers would no longer be built.
Over a dozen years later, and we can see: quite the opposite came to pass. Skyscrapers multiplied in many locales never before graced with their presence. They showed impressive formal vitality, in a startling panoply of unheard-of shapes and stylings.
Today’s supertall structures, seen objectively, are risky, daring, even rather scary. Yet they inspire no apparent fear; the public greets them with kindness and complacency.
There are some complaints, of course, those standard complaints: the aggressive, thrusting showiness, the lack of a straightforward business model, the spoilt views of historic skylines. Identical things were said about the Eiffel Tower in the 1880s.
Old-fashioned complaints rarely pose big…
Lihat pos aslinya 1.512 kata lagi
- Trik Pesta (io9)
- Komik tentang argumentasi internet (io9)
- Mengapa Menyinga laut itu buruk (simplikation)
- Cara membersihkan paru-paru (healthyfoodteam)
- Pelajaran hidup untuk ulang tahun ke-30-mu (qz)
- buku digital (oapen)
Eurasian, half-Japanese, bi-racial, mixed race, hafu, hapa, double, hybrid, dual culture, TCK (third culture kid,) the axis of evil (yeah, yeah: I am German and Japanese, get over it.) However you choose to describe me my lineage is often one of the most frequently asked questions when I meet new people. I have been asked if I am Brazilian, Italian, Middle Eastern, Indonesian, Malaysian, Turkish, and basically every nationality under the sun. I can’t keep up with the flavor of the day in terms of political correctness anymore so for the purpose of this article I am going to refer to people like myself as halflings.
I mean this as a term of endearment, and also as a tribute to one of my favorite TV series coming to an end this week. True Blood had me going for seven strong seasons and I am already mourning the loss. The series…
Lihat pos aslinya 1.368 kata lagi
Tidak ada gambar yang menarik, lihat video ini saja:
Mohon maaf karena artikel lanjutan mengenai perjalanan ke Jepang ditunda lagi. Namun ada beberapa artikel di sini yang berkaitan dengan itu. Selamat menikmati.
Baca pos ini lebih lanjut
Tips from a comedian and a journalist on the art of going from small talk to big ideas — all summer long.
Imagine almost any situation where two or more people are gathered—a wedding reception, a job interview, two off-duty cops hanging out in a Jacuzzi.
What do these situations have in common? Almost all of them involve people trying to talk with each other. But in these very moments where a conversation would enhance an encounter, we often fall short. We can’t think of a thing to say.
Or worse, we do a passable job at talking. We stagger through our romantic, professional and social worlds with the goal merely of not crashing, never considering that we might soar. We go home sweaty and puffy, and eat birthday cake in the shower.
We stagger through our romantic, professional and social worlds with the goal merely of not crashing, never considering…
Lihat pos aslinya 529 kata lagi
Rupanya pembuat Rumah Lor kini juga menuangkan ide-idenya dalam bentuk video. kalau sempat silakan lihat video mereka:
Dan, lagi-lagi, saya akan menaruh link-link yang belum sempat dibaca. Silakan klik kalau minat Anda sama.
- Onomatopoeia dalam berbagai bahasa. Nyaa! :3 (wikipedia)
- Bagaimana agar tidak “sekadar bisa” bahasa. (thepolyglotdream)
- Reformasi ejaan Jerman 1996 (wiki)
- Gustaaf Kusno (kompasiana)
- Di Jepang sebagai orang Asia (gaijinpot)
- Japanese helath insurance (gaijinpot)
- 7 habits of living in japan (gaijinpot)
- Apa itu filsafat? (AlJazeera)
- Istilah-istilah Fiksain (io9)
- Nama-nama bibel (wiki)
- What if everyone speaks one language (HSW)
- Karya Jonathan Cantero (blogspot)
- Tutorial menggambar kepala dari berbagai arah (youtube)
- Miniatur Tanaka Tatsuya (boredpanda)
- Karya Saejin Oh (blogspot)
- Membuat bangsa dalam dunia fantasimu (wikiHow)
- Membuat negara dalam dunia fantasimu (wikiHow)
- Generator nama negara (fantasynamegenerator)
- There Will Come Soft Rains (wiki)
- Kumpulan film FS pendek (cracked)
- Cerita Seorang Expat di Jepang (Kickstarter)
- Komik kangker (io9)
- The Long Night Falls (althist)
- Sabotase diri (cracked)
- Robin Williams (cracked)
- blog nostomanic (blogspot)
- Trik makanan (xposthereal)
- 108 bintang langit dan bumi (wiki)
- Bangsawan (howstuffworks)
- Saran membersihkan rumah (themetapicture)
- Cara Doraemon memegang benda (ngonoo)
- Hotel murah Bali (mehthesheep)
- Villa air Bali (mehthesheep)